Privacy Notice - GDPR
Data Controller’s Duty to Provide Information
our office hereby informs you about the manner in which it processes your personal data in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; the GDPR).
1. Who controls your persoval data?
Holubová advokáti s.r.o. is in the position of the controller of your personal data
2.How can I contact my personal data controller?
You can contact Holubová advokáti s.r.o., as the controller, at the following address:
Holubová advokáti s.r.o.
Za Poříčskou bránou 21/365
CZ - 186 00 Prague 8
Tel. +420 224 914 050
3. Who is the data protection officer at Holubová advokáti s.r.o.?
Since we are not a public authority, we are not obliged to have a data protection officer and we currently have no person appointed as data protection officer.
4. Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal information as a rule on the basis of a contract, in particular a legal assistance agreement. In some cases, we process your personal information on the basis of the law (in particular the law on advocacy).
5. Do you transfer or share my personal data to/with other entities?
In general, no. An exception is, for example, substitution by another lawyer.
6. Do you transfer my personal data to third countries?
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Union.
7. I believe that you are not processing my personal data correctly.
In that case, you can contact us directly or you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. What are my rights towards you as the controller of my personal data?
You can request at any time that we:
• enable you to access your personal data;
• rectify your personal data which are not accurate;
• erase your personal data if the conditions set out in Article 17 GDPR have been met, or restrict their processing.
9. What is the substance of the right of access to personal data?
You can ask us to inform you whether we process your personal data.
You can request access to the personal data being processed and information on processing of such data.
You can ask us to provide a copy of the personal data being processed.
10. Can I ask for access to someone else’s personal data?
You cannot. This right applies only to you. If you wish to exercise another person’s right, you must have a power of attorney from that person.
11. How shall I submit such a request?
You can submit a request in any manner, i.e. also by e-mail. However, the authorised employee is obliged to determine your identity and, therefore, he/she may request that you identify yourself.
12. What is the deadline for office’s reply?
We will inform you of the measures we have adopted usually within thirty days. However, in some complicated cases, we may extend this period.
13. How much does the request cost?
The request and reply are free of charge. Nevertheless, in justified cases, we may claim reimbursement of certain costs (e.g. the price of a portable disk on which we will provide to you a list of all personal data we process on you).
14. I have granted consent to personal data processing to Holubová advokáti s.r.o. and want to revoke it.
We usually do not request consent to processing of personal data from the customers as we process your data on other legal grounds, especially for the purposes of performing our contract. However, if you grant consent to processing of certain personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time. However, this in no way prejudices the lawfulness of processing of personal data based on consent granted prior to its revoking. This means that processing of personal data is lawful until the consent is revoked.