- Corporate law
- Business and contractual relations
- Legal advice in the field of capital markets and investment management
- Real estate law
- Data protection
- Masaryk University Faculty of Law (Mgr. 2020)
- University of Konstanz Faculty of Law, Germany (2020)
- Maastricht University Faculty of Law, Netherlands (2019)
Before joining Holubová advokáti, Jaromír gained experience in the international law firm Deloitte Legal, where he worked within the Commercial team. He focuses primarily on comprehensive legal advice to business entities, whether in matters of company law or in the area of contractual relations with business partners. In addition to this agenda, he also provides clients with advice on real estate transactions and personal data protection.
During his master's degree, he completed a study stay at the University of Maastricht, where he focused on international trade. He also completed a study stay in Constance, Germany, where he focused on the European legal framework for collective investment. Jaromír is also able to help his client in the field of capital markets and investment management.