- Medical care providers
- Medical societies
- Medical malpractice
- Health insurance disputes
- Palliative care
- Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague (Mgr. 2015)
- Cardiff Law School, UK (2014 - 2015)
- Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague (JUDr. 2016)
- King´s College London (MA 2017)
- Yale University, USA (2018)
- Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague (PhD. 2019)
Barbora graduated summa cum laude from Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague. In 2017, she got her master´s degree in Medical Ethics and Law at King´s College London. In 2018, she attended The Sherwin B. Nuland Institute in Bioethics organized by Yale School of Medicine. Currently, she is finishing her doctoral degree at Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague where she focuses on civil law aspects of palliative care provision.
In practice, Barbora specializes in medical law. She deals with medical malpractice cases and disputes related to health insurance. She is particularly interested in legal aspects of end of life care, including topics such as advance directives, limitation of care, “Do Not Resuscitate” orders and palliative sedation.
Barbora teaches medical law at The Third Faculty of Medicine of Charles University in Prague, European School of Business and Management and the Institute for Postgraduate Medical Education.