- tour operators and travel agencies
- business companies
- municipalities, schools, etc.
- travel law
- protection of personal data
- cross-border debt recovery
- Charles University Faculty of Law, Prague (Mgr. 2016)
- University of Passau, Germany (2013)
- Turku University, Finland (2015)
- European University Viadrina, Germany (2015)
Alice works predominantly on issues related to tour operators, especially with respect to package tours. She also helps the travel businesses with the day to day issues.
Alice has several times advised one of the biggest flight-ticket intermediary on how to develop and adjust its business model from the perspective of travel, consumer and transportation law.
The second specialization of Alice lies in the area of personal data protection. She advises and prepares companies and public bodies, especially municipalities and schools, for the General data protection regulation (GDPR). She cooperates with the publishing house Wolters Kluwer in this field of law.
As the spokeswoman of the Czech-German Youth Forum Alice represented interests and opinions of the youth towards the Czech and German Ministry of Education and in the Czech-German Discussion Forum, the biggest Czech-German discussion platform consisting of politicians, businessmen and members of NGOs. If you are from a German speaking country Alice will probably be your person concerned.